Monday, October 8, 2012

MONDAY, BLOODY MONDAY

Can we all agree that this is the worst Monday ever? Everyone I know is having an awful terrible no good very bad day, including me. And since my pain and misery is way more important than anyone else's pain and misery, let me tell you all about it. First of all, I don't feel good, I'm half asleep, it's rainy and cold outside, I let my hair air dry this morning, my outfit looks like it was handpicked by a drunk Rosie O'Donnell, and the cherry on top is literally a cherry on top: I have a huge zit on my forehead. The closest thing I can compare myself to is Kirstie Alley on the cover of one of those "Stars Without Their Makeup" editions of Star or the National Enquirer.  That actually does me too much justice.  I would say on the National Enquirer scale of hideousness, I'm probably more of a heroin-addicted Macaulay Culkin. Okay, okay, even that's a stretch.  Gollum.  Final answer. Oh and I was attacked by a roach on my way out the door this morning, who probably just saw the way I looked and was trying to keep me from walking out the door. I swear I even heard him say "Get it together homegirl!" as he was doing the Raid induced death rattle. The only way I've made it through the day was by getting lost in some lush Pinterest gorgeousness.  My life feels so gray today, I think it just needed some green.  And what better way to get my green fix than with some happy little terrariums?  They're like your own little Bio-Dome, minus that pesky Stephen Baldwin.  Let's take a look at some kickass terrariums. Calgon, take me away!















And check out some neat terrarium tutorials here, herehere and here (this last one uses an old light fixture!  Cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment