Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OTTOMAN MAKEOVER

Like the heinous struggling friend that you finally get the nerve to ask, "Hey, why don't you let me try something with your hair?" and then you basically give them a "She's All That" style makeover (switch out their glasses for contacts, makeup, cute clothes, reconstructive facial surgery, etc.), I have decided to break down and help my ottoman get rid of the fuglies.  Given to us for free by a friend, I have used this ottoman as a side chair, and strategically draped a blanket over the top to cover up the stains from when guests are over and I sit on it and get too drunk and spill my bourbon everywhere. I had in my mind that I wanted to glam it up a bit but had been putting the project off.  Then a few days ago, I went to Hancock Fabrics and found this awesome fabric for 50% off and all I could think was, "Ottoman, you in danga girl!" It only took me a few hours over a few days but it was totally worth it!  It has completely transformed the look of my living room.  Tres chic! Ottoman for prom queen 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment